Techer’s Tree Service
Specializing in Large Tree Removal
Tree Care and Removal
From simple tree trimming to large tree removal, Techer’s Tree Service of Mesa will work hard to show you how beautiful properly maintained trees can be. We are fully licensed and equipped to offer you a complete range of tree care options, and we have the skills and experience to make sure the job is done right the first time.
Here are just a few the services we offer:
- Tree Removal
- Chipping and Hauling Debris
- Crown Reduction
- Impressive Clean Up
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Shaping
- Storm Damage Clean Up and Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Thinning or Branch Thinning
- Tree Inspections
- Tree Trimming
Taking Care of Trees
There are several reasons why you would need to remove a tree or get your tree trimmed. From general maintenance to safety concerns here are a few.
- Keep pests from using the tree as a bridge to your house! Overhanging branches make for easy pathways for critters to make a new home in your attic or crawlspace. Keeping your tree trimmed and a safe distance from your house will help control these unwanted visitors.
- Preventing storm damage. It’s common for tree limbs to break during monsoon season. This can be dangerous and expensive. Having a tree expert asses your tree can save you hundreds in repair damage to your home, vehicle, or other property.
- Trimming or pruning trees keeps the tree healthy. Removing damaged or excess branches help the tree focus its energy on developing stronger roots and trunk in addition to allowing more airflow to the other branches.
- Tree trimming keeps helps keep your yard looking clean and can increase curb appeal for your home.
- The tree is dead or unhealthy. If you're concerned about the health of your tree have your local tree care expert (contact us) come and take a look and give their assessment.
- If the tree was severely damaged (by a monsoon for example) and it is beyond repair.
- The tree has outgrown the space and is now a safety concern. The tree branches or roots are growing too close to your house or other building structure.
- The tree maintenance has become difficult or is a nuisance. Too many leaves to manage or the tree drops unwanted sap, needles, or seeds.
- It simply doesn't fit with the desired landscaping.